My Fruit and Veggie Cleanse Day 1

 
 


Day 1

So this morning I started my cleanse. I am looking forward to it and I truly belive going into to something like this with the right mind set is so important. It can be very easy to self sabotage if your whole body, mind and spirit are not in it. I started the day before consuming any liquid or food weighing in. Just so I can report any weight loss. I had a cup of Green tea and I made a smoothie. Mmmm, it was so good!
Breakfast: Fruit smoothy
1 frozen banana
5 large frozen strawberries
1/2 cup fresh bluberries
1/2 fresh spinach
3/4 cup water
Ice
Blend all together till desired consistency
Enjoy!

Snack: 1 small plum ( I was definitely ready for this plum)

Workout: I did 45 min of HIIT training

Post workout snack: 3 fresh strawberries, 1/2 cup cherries, 1/2 cup green grapes

Feeling good at this point. Not famished, had plenty of energy to workout. No headaches or any other side effects thus far.

Lunch: Juicer recipe
5 medium carrots
3 celery ribs
2 cups fresh spinach
handful of parsley
This is a great detox juice. very tasty!
Was'nt totally satisfied so I had a 1/4 of an avocado mixed with a 1/2 tbls of salsa and some carrot chips. This is a great snack! I also had a cup of bluberris, acai berry green tea.

Dinner: Juicer recipe
1/2 large cucumber
3 medium carrots
1/2 lime
This juice is very light and refreshing!

Snack: 1/2 cup of Barefruit apple chip medly

As you can see so far you eat alot. Or feel like you are anyways. With not having heavy foods you feel alot more snacky. Im still feeling pretty good. I did notice this afternoon my tummy was doing a lot of gurgling and felt a little bloated. No headache, but I am feeling a little tired. Lets see what the rest of the night brings.

So tonight I needed crunchy. I was really wanting to munch.
So,

Snack: 2 tbls popcorn kernals ( airpopped, 5 cups ) added some kelp for taste.

 I also decided to try and make some homade Kale chips. They are really yummy.
You can fing the recipe under My Recipes. Only tasted though, gonna save for tomorrow :)

So by now I have a headache. It's not to bad but it's lurking. I am tired and feeling kinda lousy. luckily its late and bed is in the near future. My sweet tooth is calling now so I made another stop at the fridge.

Late snack: 10 frozen grapes and 6 sweet cherrys.

That was very satisfying along with a warm cup of Vanilla Chamomille before bed. I am so ready to sleep now but im feeling really good that my first day was a success and is now over.
So good night for day 1 and I will see you all tomorrow!


Total calories intake for today was about 1000 cal give or take a few and 64 oz water







Comments

Popular Posts