My Fruit and Veggie Cleanse Day 5

 

Day 5

Goodmorning all, it's day 5!!!!!! We made it. It has been a long but great week. I must say there is definitely a sort of empowered feeling when you accomplish something that you knew would be difficult. I feel great and am so thankful I chose to do this. My body feels cleaner and lighter. Even though I have been tired I have this sort of clean energy feeling. I lost another .6 of a lb. so that is a total of 2 lbs. We will see tomorrow what the final number is. I have been doing alot of cleansing this week and not just my diet. i decided to go through things in my house and sort and toss. I had an ich to do it. i dont know if its just coincidence or because i knew I was cleansing my body I created myself to want to cleanse my surrounding as well. But what ever it was it felt soooooo good. I literaly tossed out so much crap. So now not only are my inside clean but my house is too, lol.
So here is my day:

Breakfast: 3 cups fresh cubed watermelon and cup of black tea. I was really craving watermelon!

I feel good, I have energy and zero side effects!

Snack: 1 serving of barefruit Cinnamon Apple chips

Workout: 60 min HIIT training ( it was supposed to be 35 min but I filmed some workout videos as well so it ran a little long, oops! Way to take it easy, I know!)

Post workout snack: 1 medium banana, 4 small strawberries

Still feel great! I did some shopping today, got in a great workout and no side effects! I think that part is over, whewwww!

Lunch: 2 cups fresh cubed watermelon ( still craving melon )

Dinner: I had a huge mixed salad like the other day, but I added sliced beets this time, along with the 1/4 avocado, 1 1/2 tbls salsa and 1/4 lemon. I was craving sweet so after I had 15 green grapes.

Snack: 1 medium plum and 1/2 serving homemade kale chips

So my day is winding down, and I am feeling great. my toddler is getting me a little flustered but the cleanse is awesome. i am excited for it to be over, but also kinda sad.

Snack: 3 tbls air popped popcorn

Sweet snack: 1/2 cup blueberries, 16 grapes, small fuji apple and 1/4 banana ( fruit bowl ) cup of camomile tea.

So, that's all she wrote! Well almost. I will continue to follow up for a few days so you can see how I transition back into other foods again.Iit has to be done slowly. I have to allow my body to adjust to digesting other foods again. But My 5 day fruit and veggie cleanse is COMPLETE! Woohoo! I succeeded, and it feels great! Remember mind over matter, and when you set your mind to something give it your all and you will succeed! so goodnight, and I will update tomorrow....

A Total calories for today about 950 cal and 64 oz water.


Comments

Popular Posts