My Fruit and Veggie Cleanse Day 4

 
 

Day 4

Goodmorning all! So it's day 4! Ya, almost done.... I feel good, and i've been sleeping well. I will say i've been having very vivid dreams, not sure if its because of the cleanse or not. No side effects today, so thats good, at least not yet. I am really hungry so im looking forward to breakfast! I was down another .2 lbs today!

Breakfast:1 banana, 5 strawberries, 10 grapes, 10 cherries. Yummy fruit bowl! Cup of black tea.

We went grocery shopping and by the time I got home my tummy was grumbling. I really need a snack.

Snack: 1/2 serving apple chips. Luckily I had just bought some at the store!

Had more energy today so I decided to workout.

Workout: 35 min HIIT interval training

Post workout Snack: 1 cup cubed watermelon

Lunch: 3 cups cubed watermelon. Was so looking forward to this, I was hungry!

Still feeling good. Got energy, no side effects, so today is a good day!

Snack: 1 1/2 oz carrot chips, 3 sticks celery, 1/4 cucumber- mixed 1.4 avocado with 1 tbls salsa and 1/4 lemon. So good! Also had a cup of green tea.

Still hungry, surprise, surprise! I feel like I never stop eating, holy cow,lol.

Snack: 1/2 serving of homade kale chips

Dinner: Apple, Spinch, Parsley, lemon juicer drink!

Snack: 5 cups popcorn and cup of camomile tea.

Sweet Snack: 20 grapes, 10 cherries

So day 4 is over, which means tomorrow is the last day!!!!!!! I love the fact that I did it. Well almost. I really think the mind plays such a powerful role in accomplishing what you want. Like I said before, mind over matter! So goodnight all hooray for tomorrow!

Total calories for today about 950 cal and 64 oz water


Comments

Popular Posts