My favorite Sweet Recipes

So here are some of my favorite sweets recipes. I bake anything dessert like in my house since my son has never had anything processed or sugar, and we eat very clean. I am always coming up with new recipes or finding new ones, so this list will be constantly growing. So check back regularly!

Protein Cookie:
3 scoops chocolate whey protein powder
1 cup Adams All natural Crunchy peanut butter or 16 tbls pb2 reg or choc
1/2 cup no sugar added apple sauce
1/8 tsp baking soda

If made with pb2, I also add 1/4 cup chopped walnuts makes about 20 cookies
58 cal, 2.5 fat, 3.7 carb, 6.5 protein

Mix altogether, makes about 24 cookies. Bake on a non stick cookie sheet at 350* for about 8 min. Im in high altitude so adjust accordingly.
1 cookie- 83 calories, 5.4 fat, 3 carb, 5.5 protein


Homemade granola bars:
1 1/2 cups old fashioned oats
2 tbls clover honey
1/4 cup no sugar added apple sauce
1/4 cup raisins
1/2 scoop chocolate whey protein powder
1/2 cup Adams All Natural Crunchy peanut butter

I slighty heat up the honey and pb to make it all easier to mix. But add all ingredients in a bowl (mix well) and press into a small baking tin. Mine is 6.5 x 10. You want the mix about 1/2 inch thick. bake at 350* for about 24 min. Adjust according to altitude. Slightly golder on top is what you want, but dont over bake because honey can burn. This makes about 28 pieces, 1x1" squares.
57 cal, 2.6 fat, 6.4 carb, 2.1 protein


 

Comments

Popular Posts