My 5 Day Fruit and Veggie Cleanse Overview

 
 


So I decided since we were planning on trying for a baby, which we actually already have started ;) that I would do a full body cleanse to rid my body of any unnecessary toxins and pollutents. Although my diet is very clean and so are the products we use I figured it can't hurt. Over the next 5 days I will log all my food consumed, my workouts and any supplements I am taking along with how i'm feeling.

This cleanse eliminates anything that is difficult on the digestive system which allows the colon to cleanse along with all major organs. Coffee, dairy, meats, grains, nuts, seeds, condiments, are all on the list of NO'S. On this cleanse you will consume ONLY teas, water (lots of water) raw, lightly steamed, or juiced veggies, and raw, blended or juiced fruits. You are allowed to consume as many fruits and veggies as you want or need. Starchy veggies like potatoes are not reccomended. So tonight I went to the local market to pick up my dirty dozen organic friuts and veggies, as limiting pesticides is also reccomended.

Carrots are not part of the dozen but they were on sale :)
Oh, I forgot blueberries, ugh! add to tomorrows list.
This should be an interesting 5 days but I am looking forward to the results. You can expect some cleansing side effects such as headaches, muscle soreness, bloating, but at the end you will feel more energized, and refreshed, your skin will look brighter and more vibrant, you should be sleeping better and an added bonus in some people is weight loss.

So off to bed for now, and tomorrow is the start of the cleanse. Wish me luck! :)



 

Comments

Popular Posts