My Fruit and Veggie Cleanse Day 3

 
 

Day 3

Goodmorning, so today is day 3 of the cleanse. I am feeling good, just a bit tired. I don't have a whole lot of energy today. I do feel great knowing that I have been successful up to this point so far. When you set your mind to something and you accomplish it, it's a great feeling. I weighed in this am and have lost another .5 lb :) so 1.2 lbs so far. Now so you know I was very light to begin with, and didnt have any weight to lose so my loss will be less than someone who does have weight to lose. Normal loss on a cleanse is about a lb a day. Some of which is excess water but some is waste. So you can keep most of it off if you continue a clean diet and regular exercise and lots of water post cleanse.

Breakfast: Smoothie- 1 med banana, 5 med strawbwrries, 1/4 cup bluberries, 1/5 cup spinach, water and ice. Love this combo, it makes for a great breakfast!

Feeling good, we went to the zoo today and i could for sure feel the fatigue, my energy was non existant. But i made it through. I got a little hungry while we were there and luckily I thought ahead and brought a snack. Planning ahead is very important when doing a cleanse. If you know you will away from home, bring easy snacks to eat. otherwise you may catch yourself looking for other foods not on the cleanse to satisfy hunger.

Snack: Med naval orange

When we got home from the zoo i was really tired which is'nt like me. I could have gone to sleep. So i put my son down for a nap and laid on the couch. So unlike me, I workout 6 days a week with a forced rest day on Sundays. So fro me to forgo workout was rare. i was hungry though so lunch and rest is what I did.

Lunch: The other half of my mixed veggie salad from yesterday. I squeezed a 1/4 lemon on it, 1/2 tbls of salsa and a 100 calorie pack of all natural quacamole. So yummy, I may never go back to dressing! I had a sweet tooth after my salad so i had 1 serving of barefruit apple chips (1/2 cup)


Snack: Apple, Spinach, parsley, lemon, juicer drink! So yummy. Probaby one of my favorites. 1 large fuji apple, big handful of spinach about 3/4 cup, a smaller handful parsley about 1/4 cup and a 1.4 lemon. Cup of green tea.

I am still tired but feeling good. Day 3 is coming close to an end and so far so good!

Dinner: 3 cups cubed fresh watermelon.

Snack: 3 tbls air popped popcorn with kelp for seasoning...My favorite snack!
and 1 oz carrot chips, 1/2 cup cabbage, 3 sweet peppers and 2 tbls salsa. Cup of camomile tea.

Sweet snack: 6 frozen strawberries

So day 3 has come to end. I feel good with tired being the only side effect. Not to bad. I am excited that im over the half way point and looking forward to adding other foods back in. But knowing im doing something so good for my body is keeping me going! So goodnight all and i'll be back tomorrow.

Todays total calories was about 1000 cal. And 64 oz of water.



Comments

Popular Posts