My Pregnancy Diary 37 Weeks!

 
 
Colton is now full Term! He is measuring a little small so probably around 6 lbs
September 26th, 2013

How far along: 37 Weeks! Officially full term and welcome any day!

Total weight gain: 20 lbs

Maternity clothes:  nope, same old thing, but any pants are having a hard time staying up now because he is soooo low...

Stretch marks: nope thank goodness!

Sleep: egh! Not great waking up a lot. Probably my body getting ready for the baby...

Best moment of this week: Not a great week again, we had to put our 6 yr old lab down. He had cancer and he wasn't doing well at all :(

Miss anything: Yes, feeling normal, I am officially over it. I want to hold my baby in my arms...

Movement: ya but not as much. He is for sure out of room.

Food cravings: no, really could care less, I have been eating hot sauce though trying to get this little man OUT!

Anything making you queasy or sick: I actually haven't been feeling great. My tummy has been upset and been nauseas and sick a few times. I guess its the bodies way of clearing out to make room for baby...

Have you started to show yet: ------------------------------------------
 
Gender: Baby boy Colton, come on buddy, I need you to come out now!

Labor signs: yes, but obviously not the real thing yet. Had many instances where I have timed contractions because they were frequent and for a long period of time. My body is in pre labor just need to kick start it to the real deal. Im 3 cm, 80% effaced and 0 station.. Doc says could be any time!

Belly button in or out: flat

Wedding rings on or off: on and still lose. The weather has cooled down so looks like they will stay on this entire pregnancy.

Happy or moody most of the time: Sad, its been such a rough month.

Looking forward to: Holding my baby boy and giving him lots of kisses. I need this little life to bring some joy.

Anything else: I have tried a lot of things to get this baby out. Im still exercising daily. Lots of walking and squats. Still some jogging and jump roping also. I know im nuts lol!
 
Bare belly shot! He really feels like he could drop out at any second...
 

Comments

  1. Hi Tiffany,Hope you won't mind a guy leaving a comment on your blog.After discovering your AWESOME blog and viewing your AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL 37 weeks pregnant belly pics,I just had to say something about them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts