My Pregnancy Diary Week 36! 9 Months

 
 
Baby Colton is around 5/34 lbs and 19"...He can come at any time!




 
 
September 19th, 2013
 
How far along: 36 Weeks! 9 Months!!!

Total weight gain: 19 lbs

Maternity clothes: nope, same old thing...Im almost there so no need now. I will say I took maternity pics last weekend and was able to rock my normal size 1 skinny jeans with a belly band! I was really excited about that. Hard work pays off!

Stretch marks: nope, and pretty sure im totally in the clear.

Sleep: not great, so many contractions now and vivid dreams again

Best moment of this week: honestly just knowing I get to meet my baby boy soon, its been a really rough few weeks.

Miss anything: being pain free. These contractions are painful and frequent

Movement: oh ya, but more rolls than anything, he is definitely out of room

Food cravings: nope, could really care less. Fruit is still first choice though, I think cause its light in my belly

Anything making you queasy or sick: I've been off and on nauseas but I still think its more emotional, but the contractions are for sure playing a role.

Have you started to show yet: :p

Gender: If this isn't a boy then god is playing a joke on me

Labor signs: well ya, many painful and frequent contractions, I have lost most if not all of my plug, He has dropped really low. Im guessing any day now.

Belly button in or out: flat

Wedding rings on or off: on

Happy or moody most of the time: sad recently, losing someone so close to you is the hardest thing in the world. I need this little nugget to come and bring some joy...

Looking forward to: meeting my little man, seeing what he looks like...

Anything else: I just am really ready for him to get here. Im still working out but its definitely not as comfortable. But I am still able to do most everything I was doing before.
 
 
 
Comparison from now (left) and my first (right) way smaller and lower
 
Got my belly cast done!
 

Comments

Popular Posts