My Pregnancy DIary Week 35!



The size of a Honeydew Melon! Around 18" and 5 1/4 lbs
I didn't make it down to take my pic this week, so this I what I have...


September 12th, 2013


How far along: 35 Weeks! Probably not more than 2-3 to go. I'm 2 cm dilated and 70% effaced!

Maternity clothes: Nope, same old thing

Stretch marks: no, and I am pretty positive im in the clear!

Sleep: Not bad, but contractions have woken me up a couple times...

Best moment of this week: this hasn't been a good week...

Miss anything: Ready not to feel contractions every 10 min, so yes feeling back to normal.

Movement: Oh ya, hands and feet definitely come protruding out of my belly sometimes...

Food cravings: really could care less about food now. Its more cause I have to than because I want to.

Anything making you queasy or sick: I have actually had some nausea. Probably a mixure of being so emotional and all the contractions.

Have you started to show yet: ---------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Gender: Baby Colton

Labor signs: Well I thought so. If this was my first baby, I would probably have already ended up at L&D. I have had many times where contractions have come every 5-10 min for long periods of time. Even when im resting which hasn't been much. I have a very active uterus. And they can be very painful along with nausea and back pain...As of next week he if=s free to come though. No more worries...

Belly button in or out: flat :)

Wedding rings on or off: on and still lose most of the time.

Happy or moody most of the time: Happy to meet my little nugget.

Looking forward to: meeting my little man!

Anything else: My doc said to try to take it easy so I can keep him in a little longer. He says once I hit 36 weeks we are in the clear. I have had such a good pregnancy with everything being normal and healthy that he isn't worried...

Comments

Popular Posts