My Pregnancy Diary Week 34!

 
 
 
Baby Colton is about 5lbs and 18" long!
 

 
September 5th, 2013

How far along: 34 weeks! 6 to go, but hopefully about 3-4 :) wishful thinking!
Total weight gain: 18 I think, I haven't weighed recently. maybe 19

Maternity clothes: Nope, although I did buy 1 maternity top I found at ross :)

Stretch marks: no, I feel very blessed. I think im in the clear...fingers are still crossed!

Sleep: Pregnancy related not bad at all, I cant complain.

Best moment of this week: Honestly its been such a rough week. Family and pregnancy. So just knowing my baby is still baking is the best. Had a close call.

Miss anything: Ya im pretty over it at this point, although Im not ready for him yet. Just too much going on, give me a couple weeks and lets bring it on...
Movement: yep, he still is rolling and jabbing all the time :)

Food cravings: not really. I don't care much about food. Its been hot so fruit is still my favorite. Except I love tootsie rolls...

Anything making you queasy or sick: I actually haven't felt great lately. Waves of nausea and just icky, but I think a lot of it is the stress im going through...

Have you started to show yet: ---------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Gender: Baby Colton

Labor signs: Well not totally sure. I have had a few days of some really strong contractions that were making my back hurt and they were very frequent. But nothing ever came of it. I most likely will have my doc check me on tues to see if any of these scares were actually doing anything. I almost went to L&D but decided to hold off. He is still in so I guess it was the right decision...

Belly button in or out: flat :)

Wedding rings on or off: on and still lose most of the time. I feel a bit swollen from time to time though.

Happy or moody most of the time: happy but this has been a really rough week. :(

Looking forward to: meeting my little man!



Anything else: not this week. I got most of the nursery done. I still have a few things to finish like putting his name up. But for the most part its finished. We decided to keep Brekkens stuff since its another boy which im super happy about because the room looks so cute. I will add pics next week!
Workouts im still rockin. I was jogging yesterday and did some jump rope, I was surprised but still felt pretty good! Its so true your body can handle what its used too!
Belly Shot!

Comments

Popular Posts