Baby #3- Pregnancy Diary- Week 18!




Baby girl is moving a lot now!!! Finally felt her from the outside!


Ok wow I need to clean the mirrors lol!




Date:  January 20th, 2016

How far along:18 weeks! almost half way!

Total weight gain: Current weight about 110.4 ish +1.5-2lbs

Maternity clothes: Still wearing my jeans with a band but a belly band over it since the zipper is down now :) love leggings also!

Stretch marks: Still no, and still using It Works Stretch mark Cream daily!

Sleep: Better! I love my maternity body pillow! and Colton is sleeping yay!!!!

Best moment of this week: Feeling daily movement and feeling her from the outside!

Miss anything: not really, I love being pregnant! Well feeling empty haha, I feel full all the time.

Movement: Yes! daily now, kicks, rolls and jabs! and feeling her from the outside now :)

Food cravings: Not really, I love fruits!

Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really anymore, I do get random ickys but not very much.

Have you started to show yet: hmmmm, ya definitely not a burrito anymore :)

Gender: Baby Girl! We will find out in less than 2 weeks 100% but 99% sure its a girl still. Im a tiny bit nervous.

Labor signs: No..

Belly button in or out: in

Wedding rings on or off: on and still lose

Happy or moody most of the time: Feeling pretty good, decent energy and too moody.

Looking forward to:  My next scan on feb 2nd!!!!

Anything else: Overall feeling good. Im back to my usual workouts now and have all my stamina back. Not too bad since I took 9 weeks off. Working out is sooooooo important so Im super happy all is good.  Finally adding more variety of foods back in also. 

Comments

Popular Posts