Baby #3- Pregnancy Diary- Week 19!




Baby girl is over half a pound!! Moving and groovin and I felt hiccups for the first time!!






Date:  January 2tth, 2016

How far along: 19 weeks down, 21 to go!!

Total weight gain: Current weight 111-112ish + about 3-4lbs

Maternity clothes: my size 0 pants are still fitting great with a band. so jeans and leggings!

Stretch marks: Still no, and still using It Works Stretch mark Cream daily!

Sleep: Much better, the body pillow is amazing, and Colty has been sleeping the entire night so I feel great!!!

Best moment of this week: Feeling a lot more movement daily!!!

Miss anything: No, I do miss flip flops, haha bending over to put boots on just isnt fun now lol

Movement: Yes, so much every day. And I felt hiccups for the first time yesterday :) 

Food cravings: No, still loving my fruits :)

Anything making you queasy or sick: My vitamins dont settle to well, and nausea comes at randoms times

Have you started to show yet: haha, yep, no questions now :)

Gender: Baby Girl! Girl!!! but we will get a triple check newt tuesday for 110%!

Labor signs: No..

Belly button in or out: in, getting a little shallow :)

Wedding rings on or off: on and still lose

Happy or moody most of the time: I feel good, luckily I dont really get mood swings!

Looking forward to:  My next scan on feb 2nd!!!! WOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!! Cant wait to see our baby girl!!!

Anything else: Finally enjoying this pregnancy....Working out and not really feeling to sick anymore. Life is good!

Comments

Popular Posts