Baby #3- Pregnancy Diary- Week 17!









17 weeks, baby girl is the size of an onion!



Working out 4-5 days a week keeps me fit and healthy....


Date:  January 13th, 2016

How far along: 17 weeks! wow time is flying!

Total weight gain: even current weight 108.4... finally able to hold food down yay!!!

Maternity clothes: Im still wearing my jeans with bands and belly bands.. I love leggings also, just so comfy!

Stretch marks: nope thank goodness! 

Sleep: Not to bad, I just feel like I always need to pee. But my body pillow is really helping with comfort. If I could just get my kids to cooperate lol 
Best moment of this week: just feeling better, and more like myself :)

Miss anything: not really, I love being pregnant!

Movement: Yes, but not as much as id like. I want more hehe...

Food cravings: no, I dont get cravings...

Anything making you queasy or sick: just random still, Im not 100% but I never know when I will be or what will cause it.

Have you started to show yet: yep, its for sure now!

Gender: Baby Girl! Hopefully will stay that way and doesnt sprout a penis lol

Labor signs: no way, ligament pains, but hopefully nothing else for quite a while

Belly button in or out: in

Wedding rings on or off: on and l lose.

Happy or moody most of the time:Pretty happy most of the time.

Looking forward to:  more movement and my 20 week scan to see our baby again!

Anything else:Feels so good to be exercising again.... And starting to eat my normal healthy diet!! Need any tips or advice ask me!

Comments

Popular Posts