Baby #3 Pregnancy Diary- Week 16! 4 months!!!


WEEK 16!!


Our baby Girl's heart rate was 161 bpm! 








Baby Girl is the size of an avocado!!! Brek wanted to show it off!!!!

Date:  January 7th, 2016

How far along: 16 weeks! 4 months!!!!!!

Total weight gain: -1.5 lbs current weight 107.5

Maternity clothes:  nope, just bands on my jeans, leggings... Im so glad Ill be big in the summer, no more bending over to put on boots and needing pants.

Stretch marks: nope thank goodness! Please god never like the last 2. I use It Works! Stretch mark cream and the honest Company belly balm!! Interested in preventing stretch marks or getting rid of old one- www.wrapsandmorewithtiff.com

Sleep: not great still, although I did bust out my maternity body pillow this week :) But holy cow my kiddos dont want to sleep. And the night peeing has commenced :

Best moment of this week: Hearing her heart beat at my appt. 161!!! strong little pitter patter. Im measuring perfect and doing well. Nausea is finally only occasionally now. And meals, I have to snack.

Miss anything: sleep, but I have a feeling it will be that way for the next 18 yrs lol.

Movement: Im feeling more flutters if you will. Kind of rolls. A few jabs, but cant wait for the real kicks!

Food cravings: no, i live on nuts and fruit still, starting to get some veggies in.

Anything making you queasy or sick: meals, smells, my vitamins sometimes still. 

Have you started to show yet: yes, its definitely a baby bump now. :)
Gender: Baby Girl! Hopefully will stay that way and doesnt sprout a penis lol

Labor signs: no way, ligament pains, but hopefully nothing else for quite a while

Belly button in or out: in

Wedding rings on or off: on and l lose.

Happy or moody most of the time: pretty happy. I do have a bit of short fuse. 

Looking forward to:  feeling more movement and feeling 100% again

Anything else: Loving working out again and gaining my endurance and strength back. Ran my stairs a bunch today, lifted some weights, feels so good.

Comments

Popular Posts