Baby #3 Pregnancy Diary- week 15!







Date: Dec 30th,2015

How far along: 15 weeks!

Total weight gain: -2.5-3lbs Current weight 106 lbs

Maternity clothes:  nope, just bands on my jeans, I actually had to buy new jeans a smaller size lol....

Stretch marks: nope thank goodness! Please god never like the last 2

Sleep: egh! Not great waking up a lot. my kids dont want to sleep. Colton (2) wakes up every night right now at around 1 like clockwork, and my 5 yr old Brekken ends up in our bed every night :(

Best moment of this week: Starting to feel a little better, still all day sick but now with windows of ease.

Miss anything: Yes, feeling normal, I hate feeling sick.

Movement: Ive felt a few movements but cant wait for the all the time movements, its my favorite.

Food cravings: no, i live on nuts and fruit right now. about the only things I can keep down

Anything making you queasy or sick: most things still. food is not my friend. Smells are very strong and can be a major no no. the biggest problem is aversions change daily.

Have you started to show yet: yep, its not huge but definitely a bump!!!!
 
Gender: Baby Girl! Hopefully will stay that way and doesnt sprout a penis lol

Labor signs: no way, ligament pains, but hopefully nothing else for quite a while

Belly button in or out: in

Wedding rings on or off: on and l lose.

Happy or moody most of the time: um, pretty even a little ugh feeling

Looking forward to:my appt on tues, I get to hear the little pitter patter <3

Anything else: Finally started working out again this week and it feels great but oh boy am I sore. Ouch, but so glad im all good to do my normal thing...


My mini me wanted a belly pic also!!! 

Comments

Popular Posts