My Pregnancy Diary Week 23!

 
 
 
Colton is about 11.5-12.5 inches and around 1 lb 4 oz
June 20th,2013

 
How far along: 23 Weeks! Almost 6 months Woohoo!!!!!

Total weight gain: 8-9 lbs

Maternity clothes: nope, same deal, maxis, belly band and older clothes that are a bit bigger. These shorts are buttoned normal. It pays to think ahead :) I saved these when I lost some weight for a future pregnancy....

Stretch marks: no, no and praying never!

Sleep: good, night peeing sometimes but not every night. Pretty good for the most part

Best moment of this week: going on vacation to San Diego and sharing my new baby bump with my family and friends. Also them seeing Brekken its been almost 2 years since my last visit :(

Miss anything: nope, I feel great and am loving being prego again. It's such an awesome experience!

Movement: tons, he totally has a sleep pattern, but this boy is definitely more mellow than Brekken....Please god he stays that way once he is born, lol...

Food cravings: nope, just still watermelon and tons of fruit and veggies. it helps that its hot fruit is the best :)

Anything making you queasy or sick: not at all, I just don't want certain things like meats still.

Have you started to show yet: I really should remove this question, lol....

Gender: 100% most definitely a little baby boy!

Labor signs: thank god no, just lots of Braxton hicks now and round ligament pain.

Belly button in or out: still in

Wedding rings on or off: on and still loose

Happy or moody most of the time: happy, I cant wait for Brekken to have a brother and to meet my little nugget.

Looking forward to: lots more movement that's stronger, the tummy roles are awesome

Anything else: feel great, still a bit tired but heat and a 3 yr old do not help. I just pray the rest of this pregnancy goes smooth and he doesn't make an entrance for at least another 14 weeks! Keep baking baby boy....

Comments

Popular Posts