My Pregnancy Diary 24 Weeks/6 months!

 
 
 
Colton is about 11.8-13.8 inches and around 1.5 lbs!



June 27th, 2013

How far along: 24 weeks! 6 months yay!

Total weight gain: 9 lbs- and im happy with that, keeping it down, I have yet to hit the weight I was when I got prego with Brekken!

Maternity clothes: nope, same old thing. old shorts, belly bands and lots of maxi dresses and skirts. Also I am in love with the Perfect Tank from Old Navy! I think I have around 10 different colors!

Stretch marks: nope and thanking god!

Sleep: Pretty good, having very vivid dreams again though. And its really hot so a little uncomfortable :(

Best moment of this week: getting a pre natal massage! Ahhhh! So nice!

Miss anything: no I don't actually. I love being pregnant, and I feel great!

Movement: yes tons and tons. He kicks, punches, rolls and had hiccups this week!

Food cravings: nope just as much fruits and veggies as I can eat....I love them!

Anything making you queasy or sick: not at all, just still no desire for meats.

Have you started to show yet: I now have a basketball on my belly!

Gender: Still most definitely a baby boy!

Labor signs: nope, just more Braxton hicks and round ligament pain...

Belly button in or out: still in, I think it will stay that way!

Wedding rings on or off: on and still lose, I haven't had swelling at all yet thank goodness!

Happy or moody most of the time: happy, this is such an amazing experience. Pregnancy truly is a gift from god!

Looking forward to: Hearing his little heart beat at my apt next week! I could listen to it every day!

Anything else: Honestly I feel great. It amazing how fast this pregnancy is going. I am so excited to meet my little man but definitely not ready yet. I don't want this to be over to quick.





Bare belly shot!


Comments

Popular Posts