My Pregnancy Diary 22 weeks!

 
 
 
  
 
I was on vacation so this weeks post is like this!
 
 




 
 
 
 
June 13th, 2013

How far along: 22 Weeks!

Total weight gain: 7-8 lbs

Maternity clothes: nope, still rocking the belly band, maxi dresses and skirts! No leggings these days its way to hot. ALso still wearing some older shorts from when I was a little bigger. They fit great!

Stretch marks: no, no, no

Sleep: much better, although the night time peeing wake up calls have started :(

Best moment of this week: just feeling more movement and feeling good!

Miss anything: not really, life is pretty normal, I feel great, still a bit tired but I do a lot so i'm not surprised! I do kinda miss my six pack but I love being prego so its so worth giving it up for a little while :)

Movement: tons, I am starting to notice his sleep patterns now :) such an awesome feeling

Food cravings: nope, just eating tons of fruits and veggies, still love watermelon!

Anything making you queasy or sick: nope, but I still have no interest in any meat

Have you started to show yet: really?!?!?!?!?!

Gender: Colton Warren is 100% a boy

Labor signs: nope, but getting Braxton hicks now, they feel so weird

Belly button in or out: in still, just a bit more shallow

Wedding rings on or off: on and still lose

Happy or moody most of the time: happy, seems the mood swings have taken a back seat at least for now

Looking forward to: seeing the tummy roles, its so weird but so cool. And for Brekken to feel the baby kick

Anything else: all in all I feel great, im definitely in need of a massage though, im starting to feel some discomfort in my back and shoulders, oh my balance is way off....Who needs alcohol I feel drunk half the time lol....

Comments

Popular Posts