My Pregnancy Diary Week 21!

 
 
 
 
 
Colton is about 13.5-14 oz and 10.5-11.5 inches






 
June 6th, 2013
How far along: 21 Weeks! Over the hump!!!

Total weight gain: 7-8 lbs

Maternity clothes: nope, still in same clothes, but I did pull out some old shorts that I can wear without a belly band which is nice! Dresses and skirts are a must!

Stretch marks: nope, still slathering on the burt's bees tummy butter! Hopefully never...

Sleep: pretty good, been having those weird dreams again, but at least im sleeping. Prego pillows are a must!

Best moment of this week: Seeing my baby boy at the anatomy scan! He is so cute already! He seems very mellow also so it will be interesting to see when he's born.

Miss anything: not really, other than energy still. I feel great, except the little man is either kicking, punching or sitting on my bladder so that's not fun, lol...

Movement: yes, lots! I see my belly move now with kicks, I feel him all the time day and night...

Food cravings: nada, just thanking god I love my fruits and veggies! Also chocolate but I have amazing self control!

Anything making you queasy or sick: nope not anymore, but I will say I have no desire for meat of any kind. Chicken, turkey and fish I used to eat a lot, now not at all. I have to find other sources of protein.

Have you started to show yet: seriously?!

Gender: Definitely 110% a beautiful healthy baby BOY!

Labor signs: nope, but I think I've experienced a few Braxton hicks...

Belly button in or out: in still, thinking it will stay in but just get shallow....

Wedding rings on or off: on and still lose.

Happy or moody most of the time: happy, with moments. I was crying watching a wedding show today, lol...

Looking forward to: more movement, its so fun, and just growing and bonding with my boy.

Anything else: We are going on vacation next week, I decided to get the flying done while I wasn't to big! We are heading to San Diego to visit the family. Its been way to long since they have seen Brekken so it should be a fun trip! Hopefully its not to humid...

Comments

Popular Posts