My Pregnancy Diary Week 19!

 
 
 
He is about  6 inches head to rump and around 9 oz!


May 23rd, 2013


How far along: 19 weeks! Almost half way, or maybe this is if he comes early!!!!

Total weight gain: 5-6 ish lbs, depends on the day...

Maternity clothes: no, I don't think I probably will either...thinking maxi dresses and skirts that I can wear anytime are key. Plus I found some older shorts that are big on me so they will probably be my maternity shorts! Oh belly bands for sure though in my jeans...

Stretch marks: still no, and everything is crossed it stays that way!

Sleep: ugh, I never feel rested in the am, I think its because im having such bizarre dreams. I must just be unsettled when I sleep. But my prego pillow is at least keeping me comfortable.

Best moment of this week: Hearing his heart beat today on my friends Doppler. It is such an awesome feeling hearing that little pitter patter!

Miss anything: Energy is still MIA, im filing a missing persons report. They need to find it stat!!! lol

Movement: Yep actually today he was jabbing at me. More and more im feeling him. I discovered he is head down with his back to my front so a lot of the kicks are towards my back, so im missing a lot of them until he gets bigger :(

Food cravings: no, I still love fruits (watermelon) and veggies...

Anything making you queasy or sick: not anymore, thank goodness...

Have you started to show yet: hahahahahahahahahaha..............

Gender: Its still a boy! We have our anatomy scan in just over a week so unless that boy part disappears its for sure a boy!

Labor signs: no, hopefully not for another 19 weeks or so.

Belly button in or out: in, thinking it will stay that way like it did with Brekken it will just get more shallow..

Wedding rings on or off: on a lose still

Happy or moody most of the time: happy unless my toddler is driving me crazy!

Looking forward to: more movement and seeing him again soon on the ultrasound...

Anything else: headaches are not fun, they feel like sinus headaches but no other sinus problems. Ugh I wish they would go, not fun at all. We switched Brekken to a big boy bed this last weekend, which is going great, so now all the baby furniture is in his nursery, so now its time to start decorating!!!!
 
 
A bare belly pic! 19 weeks!
 

Comments

Popular Posts