My Pregnancy Diary Week 17!

 
 
Ooops! May 9th, not 8th...Babies heart beat today was around 152! Early in the am and sleeping.
Baby is about 5-5.5 inches and 5oz!
 
 
May 9th, 2013
 
How far along: 17 Weeks!
Total weight gain: 3 lbs still! thank goodness! At this stage with my son I had already gained 8 lbs...
Maternity clothes: um no. Using the belly band all the time now, but still fit into my same jeans and shorts.
Stretch marks: nope, and still hoping never! Fingers and toes crossed on this one!
Sleep: Much better, I finally brought my maternity pillow to bed and it's totally helping. But still having some bizarre dreams, but no gender ones :(
Best moment of this week: Having my ultrasound today and hearing the little pitter patter again, Its so comforting. Also feeling some roles and little kicks!
Miss anything: Energy is still MIA! But feeling pretty good now.
Movement: yep, still not totally consistent but I do feel it at least every day now. Roles, flutters, and some weak little kicks or jabs.
Food cravings: Still lots of fruit and veggies and sweets, that one is taking willpower!
Anything making you queasy or sick: not really anymore. But still have no desire to eat any meat at all. I will get an occasionally queasy tummy but not very often...
Have you started to show yet: haha, I really should remove this question at this point!
Gender: Still don't know!
Labor signs: no thanks, lol
Belly button in or out: in but thinking it may pop this pregnancy, we will see...
Wedding rings on or off: on and still lose!
Happy or moody most of the time: Mostly happy, with some occasional mood swings, ask my hubby and he may say different, lol!
Looking forward to: Stronger and more frequent movement. And finding out the gender...This wait is excruciating! I just want to know one way or another...
Anything else: Headaches are still in full force. Damn hormones. I never had these with my son, but they are kicking my booty....
 


Comments

Popular Posts