My Pregnancy Diary Week 20!

Half Way There!
20 Weeks Down, 20 To Go!
Officially Half Baked!
 
 
 
 
Baby is 10-11 inches from head to toe and about 11-12 oz!
 
 
May 30th, 2013
 
How far along: 20 Weeks! Yay, half way, but hopefully a little more than half if he comes a little early...
Total weight gain: 7 lbs
Maternity clothes: nope, still using the belly bands on my normal shorts and jeans, but im loving maxi skirts and dresses! Will probably live in them all summer!
Stretch marks: nope, and still praying I never answer yes to this...
Sleep: better, who ever came up with a maternity sleeping pillow is a genius...Still having some weird dreams though.
Best moment of this week: my hubby feeling the baby kick, and seeing the baby kick when I was looking at my tummy.
Miss anything: Energy, I have come to terms with the fact I don't think its ever coming back, lol!
Movement: tons, ever since 19 weeks I feel him every day and not just at night now. Throughout the day, I can feel him with my hand on my belly also now which is super cool...
Food cravings: nope, still just loving raw fruits and veggies
Anything making you queasy or sick: not anymore thank goodness!
Have you started to show yet: hahahahahahaha, lmao!
Gender: It's still a boy! I have my anatomy scan Monday, so unless something has changed in the last 3 weeks it's a boy!
Labor signs: no way...Round ligament pain but hopefully no labor pains for at least another 17 weeks...
Belly button in or out: in and thinking it will stay in, but getting more shallow!
Wedding rings on or off: on a lose still. I really watch my sodium and keep it low so I think that really helps...
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy, im definitely starting to settle into this pregnancy. I really do love being prego especially now I feel him all the time. But don't let me fool you I still have my moments, muahahahaha!!!
Looking forward to: My anatomy scan on Monday! Cant wait to see his little face and watch him move around in there!
Anything else: I am working out at least 4-5 days a week, and try to do 5-6 days, 30-45 min. Some days my body just says no way. I alternate between a mixed cardio routine one day and my hiit training the other days! I listen to my body everyday and do what feels right. I know if im pushing to hard or not enough or if im just to tired I stop. The key to safe pregnancy exercise is listen to your own body. There are guidelines, but no 1 right way for every pregnant mom.

Comments

Popular Posts