My Pregnancy Diary Week 18!








My baby boy is about 5.5-6 inches and around 7 oz!




 

 
 
 
 
 

May 16th, 2013



How far along: 18 weeks! 4.5 months....

Total weight gain: 5 ish lb give or take a 1lb

Maternity clothes: nope, still the same, just belly bands, still some regular shorts without anything also

Stretch marks: nope, still putting on the tummy butter daily!

Sleep: much better now I have my prego pillow back.... It stops me from moving around. Dreams are starting to ease of also!

Best moment of this week: Seeing my baby on the ultra sound the day before mothers day! He is just so cute already!

Miss anything: Energy it's still MIA but not much else

Movement: Yep, I actually felt him from the outside yesterday!!! I was kinda lying on my side a bit and was feeling movement so I put my hand on my belly and I could feel very light movement with my hand, it was amazing!!!!

Food cravings: still loving fruit but starting to add in a bigger variety of foods, trying really hard to up my protein. No real craving though...

Anything making you queasy or sick: not really anymore. Sometimes I will just feel a little nauseas at random but that's it.

Have you started to show yet: hahahah

Gender: It's A Boy!!!!! Could have fooled me. I was so convinced it was a girl. Everything possible that could point to a gender said girl. But nope a healthy baby boy. My son will have a brother. I really wanted a girl but now I know we are having a boy i'm really excited!

Labor signs: no way

Belly button in or out: in but we will see.

Wedding rings on or off: on and lose still

Happy or moody most of the time: well my toddler is driving me crazy so moody. Happy to be prego with a healthy baby but definitely tired and moody, lol

Looking forward to: Feeling stronger movements and my hubby to feel him move as well as my son. Also our next ultrasound at 20 weeks... I love seeing that little face :)

Anything else: Feeling good now, just dealing with a crazy toddler. Pregnancy #2 is definitely harder than #1... Your on the go so much that you feel wiped out all the time. I love having the prego belly its so fun. And now we know the gender im relieved. Time to start shopping and decorating the nursery!



Comments

Popular Posts