My Pregnancy Diary Week 16!

                                                     4 Months YAY!!!!!!!


Baby is 4.5-5 inches and about 3.5 oz in weight!
 
 
 
 
May 2nd, 2013
 

How far along: 16 weeks! 4 Months down, 6 to go!

Total weight gain: 3lbs

Maternity clothes: Nope, still in my pre prego jeans but I am using my belly band all the time now though. I actually tried on my old maternity jeans from my son and they fell off, they were huge. Luckily this pregnancy is through the summer so I will be living in maxi dresses and skirts!

Stretch marks: no and still hoping I never answer yes to this question ;)

Sleep: Better, my dreams are getting less weird and not as vivid. And I seem to more settled. Although I can see my prego pillow joining the bed very soon...

Best moment of this week: Feeling more movement, and seeing my new chiropractor. Getting regular adjustments with a chiro that is trained in pre natal is so beneficial to mommy and baby...

Miss anything: Energy still, Im waiting for someone to return it to me, lol! I do miss eating normal, this baby does not seem to overly like any meat or poultry much, small amounts here and there,

Movement: yes not all the time but at least once a day now I feel something = Love

Food cravings: Still loving watermelon and fruit, my protein smoothies, sweets but minimal (takes willpower) my raw trailmix...

Anything making you queasy or sick: sometimes, anything with too much flavor or meats sometimes, or totally random things, but never fruit.

Have you started to show yet: um, yes and its getting way more! I definitely look prego now not just like I ate a big meal :)

Gender: still don't know, Im preparing myself for it to be a boy though. I want a girl so bad but think it could be a boy...We will see, whatever it is I will be in love! Everything about this pregnancy is complete opposite to my son, even the way im carrying, all the old wives tales also, but my luck that will just be coincidence...

Labor signs: no

Belly button in or out: still normal and in

Wedding rings on or off: on and still lose, but summer hasn't hit yet, so that could change

Happy or moody most of the time: happy and moody at the same time. I am anxious to find out the gender!

Looking forward to: My apt next week and hearing the heart beat again. I love it! It also gives major peace of mind.

Anything else: I have been having horrible headaches this week, but my chiro says its from trigger points and we are working on it, so hopefully they exit very soon, they are not fun with a 3 yr old jumping all over you, lol. I am settling into the pregnancy now and its feeing more real, I just cant wait to really feel some major movement!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts