My Pregnancy Diary Week 13!

 
 
 
 
 
Baby is about 3 inches the size of my palm and its Heart Beat today was 165!

April 11th, 2013


How far along: 13 weeks!

Total weight gain: 1 lb, finally gained some back

Maternity clothes: no, still just the band on the belt loop.  Cant wait for summer and maxi dresses. :)

Stretch marks: nope

Sleep: Still not good. I really need a good nights rest :( Such vivid dreams

Best moment of this week: Having an Ultra Sound today and seeing my little peanut. It was moving like crazy, hiccups, rubbing its eye, waiving and bobbing its heat, so amazing.....

Miss anything: Just feeling 100%, I can see the light though, the morning sickness is wearing off yay!!!!!!!

Movement: I'm positive I have felt a few flutters :)

Food cravings: ugh, nope still just eating what I can, but I actually held down a veggie for the first time this week since I was 5.5 weeks. yay,,,

Anything making you queasy or sick: Its getting better, I have moments of nausea still, but im going to try and start adding foods back in.

Have you started to show yet: Yep, for sure! Definitely not my six pack anymore, lol....

Gender: still don't know probably gonna wait till my 20 week ultrasound.

Labor signs: no way

Belly button in or out: in and most likely will stay that way, it did with my son

Wedding rings on or off: on and lose

Happy or moody most of the time: happy today I got to see my peanut :) but definitely have my moments, lol, just ask the hubby :)

Looking forward to: Feeling a 100% again, eating my normal healthy food, and having some energy back...Oh and being in my second trimester, few more days i'll be 1/3 done :)

Anything else: Babies heart rate was 165, so on the higher side, Old wives tale is higher hb can mean girl, fingers and toes crossed :)


Our cute little nugget!
 

Comments

Popular Posts