My Pregnancy Diary Week 14!



Baby is about 3.5 inches


April 18th, 2013


How far along: 14 Weeks!!!! In my second Trimester!

Total weight gain: .8 lbs

Maternity clothes: Nope still the band on my jeans, Leggings i'm loving right now also

Stretch marks: nope, and still hoping never since I didn't with my son.

Sleep: Getting a bit better but still having really crazy vivid dreams

Best moment of this week: realizing my morning sickness was gone!!!! I am actually feeling better and was able to eat my first salad in 9 weeks! It was amazing...

Miss anything: Sleeping great, and having energy. I still cant find that so if anyone sees it can you please tell it to come back to me!!! lol

Movement: random little flutters here and there, but waiting to feel more! The most amazing part of pregnancy.

Food cravings: Even though I can now eat im still wanting a lot of fruit and now veggies. My favorite right now is watermelon, I literally go through 2-3 personal watermelons a weeks!

Anything making you queasy or sick: I don't think anymore. Although I haven't branched out much yet. Im slowly introducing foods back in since its been so long, I don't want to send my system into shock.

Have you started to show yet: oh yes, there is definitely no more six pack, lol...

Gender: still praying for a baby girl but I realized this week that I will be happy with either. Brekken would love a sister but I think he would have a blast with a brother. But seriously all signs are pointing to a girl at this point.

Labor signs: no way

Belly button in or out: In

Wedding rings on or off: on and still lose

Happy or moody most of the time: happy, but I definitely have my mood swings, lol

Looking forward to: lots of movement, and some energy would be nice

Anything else: I have now gotten back into my regular HIIT workouts. For the past couple months I have been so tired I've been doing more cardio, like incline on the treadmill and stationary bike 30-45 min 6 days a week. I have been doing weights just not as much. Now im back to my 30-45 min of HIIT training which incorporates weights, heavy sand bag and cardio like jump roping. I love this training and plan on doing it as long as I can.
My diet now will get back on track which is a lot of protein, shakes, cottage cheese, eggs, cheese, nuts and some animal protein, lots of fresh salads and other veggies and fresh fruit. I keep grains at a minimum but love old fashioned oats in the am. And if I eat breads I buy an organic spelt bread since we don't eat much wheat.

Comments

Popular Posts