My Pregnancy Diary Week 12!












March 4th, 2013


How far along: 12 weeks!!!!! So happy to be at 12 weeks

Total weight gain: -1lb I finally gained .5 a lb back

Maternity clothes: nope just the band around my jeans, they still do up easy but when I sit it pushes on the baby :(

Stretch marks: nope

Sleep: still not great, waking up a lot and really vivid dreams still

Best moment of this week: more moments of feeling normal

Miss anything: feeling great, having energy, and being able to eat salads and protein

Movement: random flutters but not very often

Food cravings: I wish!

Anything making you queasy or sick: still most things, but Its beginning to ease up :) hopefully not much longer and it will be gone!

Have you started to show yet: yes! I think so, if you didn't know me you wouldn't ask when I was due but people that know me for sure...

Gender: still hoping girl, all things pointing that direction, maybe we will get an idea at my 13 week ultra sound...

Labor signs: oh no

Belly button in or out: In

Wedding rings on or off: on and still lose

Happy or moody most of the time: happy to be pregnant but definitely got some mood swings going on, lol

Looking forward to: my 13 week us and seeing my little nugget again

Anything else: just praying this all day morning sickness is making an exit very soon... Im so over it

Comments

Popular Posts