My Pregnancy Diary Week 15!

 
 
Size of a red apple about 4-4.5 inches
 
 
 
April 25th, 2013
 
How far along: 15 weeks!
Total weight gain: 3 lbs
Maternity clothes: nope, just the same band on my jeans and now sometimes the belly band. Way more comfortable!
Stretch marks: nope and still hoping never :)
Sleep: Getting better, still having vivid dreams but not getting as disturbed at night
Best moment of this week: starting to feel the baby move more. Not major movements but I can definitely tell there is something in there.
Miss anything: not really anymore, feeling better I just wish I had more energy, but im sure running around after a 3 yr old doesn't help, lol
Movement: yep some little rolls and flutters :) it really is the most amazing feeling
Food cravings: not really im still loving watermelon and sweets but keeping the sweets to a minimum. Trying to eat more protein now that I can keep it down
Anything making you queasy or sick: not really anymore unless I combine to much at once. I tend to eat one food group at a time, it settles way better
Have you started to show yet: um?!  you decide :)
Gender: still don't know but may find out sooner than later, Im getting really impatient
Labor signs: nope, having some minor cramping though
Belly button in or out: still in
Wedding rings on or off: on and still lose
Happy or moody most of the time: happy and moody :) It depends on the moment and if my son or hubby is driving me crazy lol!
Looking forward to: My next visit to hear the little heart beat again and feeling the movement get stronger and more frequent
Anything else: Generally feeling pretty good, but I have started getting these bad headaches, and I don't take otc meds so im suffering :( not fun at all...

Comments

Popular Posts