Baby #3-Pregnancy #3- The final check in!





Date: June 20, 2016

How far along: 39 Weeks 5 days! unreal!!

Total weight gain: total was about 17.7-18lbs!! super happy with that!!

Maternity clothes: Never did, yay!!! I made all my clothes work... all my pants worked with bands, leggings and dresses!

Stretch marks: NO thank goodness!!!!
I used our It Works Stretch Mark  cream daily! I really feel like its keeping my skin soft, and when im itchy and use it the itching totally goes away!!!  I swear this stuff helped keep me stretch mar free!!! www.wrapsandmorewithtiff.com  check it out!

Sleep: Well now I have a newborn so not sleeping much. she is pretty awesome though and doesnt wake up much.. im just tired...
Best moment of this week: giving birth to my beautiful little princess!! shes perfect..
Miss anything: not now really... more sleep would be nice, and im already itching to get back in shape lol...
Movement: I can see now what she was doing in there all these months!
Food cravings: even though shes out i still just want fruit...

Anything making you queasy or sick: not anymore!!!
Gender: It really was a girl!!! still dont reallly believe it!

*****Kinsley Anne Shireman*****      
Labor signs: not now, thank god! I had enough contractions for me and 5 other women, lol...
Wedding rings on or off: stayed on and lose!
Happy or moody most of the time: ecstatic!! i have my baby girl!!

Looking forward to: enjoying every moment since this is my last baby...   :(
Anything else: im so happy she is here!! I feel amazing, im healing super fast and am so over the moon with my little family!!


i still have some more pregnancy videos to upload which eventually i will get  done... then i will start adding my post partum ones!!! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCb_9xgG0j4rpFgFwet7YOgg/featured  Im working on so much right now so life is crazy but I love it!!!!

My facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Baby-Strides-Fitness-358786700803002/

Comments

Popular Posts