Baby #3- Pregnancy Diary- Week 39!!! Longest Pregnancy yet!!!!



Baby girl is still baking, still measuring about 2 weeks behind. 


Lol im done!!!!!





Date: June 15th, 2016

How far along: 39 Weeks! Holy smokes, is this for real??!!!

Total weight gain: Im still 126 so 17.5 lbs, im super happy with my smallest gain so far..

Maternity clothes: Never did, yay!!! I still fit in all my clothes..

Stretch marks: NO thank goodness!!!!
I still am still using the It Works Stretch Mark  cream daily also! I really feel like its keeping my skin soft, and when im itchy and use it the itching totally goes away!!!  www.wrapsandmorewithtiff.com  check it out!

Sleep: Still not bad, still anxious because you wonder if your water will break or your going to wake up in labor any moment. Ive been going to bed with contractions almost daily, so a little on edge you could say. But im comfortble, im the smallest this pregnancy out of all 3 so Im not in any pain...

Best moment of this week: Well, I guess just still having this baby girl all snuggled up in my belly and knowing shes still safe and growing. 

Miss anything: Not really, I do miss not feeling like my baby is gonna drop out any second. lol. And wondering if any moment im going to be in labor, its for sure been a long and stressful 8 weeks. Had I nown she would stay in the longest out of all my babies I could have enjoyed the last 2 months a little more.
Movement: Slowed down alot but still has her very active times!

Food cravings: I really dont want to eat much at this point. Just feel all all the time, fruit is my thing...

Anything making you queasy or sick: Ive felt a bit off the last couple weeks, but ive been in predromal labor so thats probably why.
Gender: GIRL! GIRL! GIRL! GIRL! GIRL! did I say GIRL!!! 

*****Kinsley Anne Shireman*****      
Labor signs: Pretty much daily.... I have consistant contractions all the time, lots of lower back pressure, tummy cramps, im going to the bathromm 3-5xs a day loss of appetite, and this week i went from 4cm to 5+ so things are changing. shes at 0 station and im 90% effaced.
Wedding rings on or off: on and lose still
Happy or moody most of the time: Im READY!!!!! Im done now, its hot and the stress has taken a toll. Im sooooo ready to have her in my arms.

Looking forward to: Looking into the face of my baby girl.
Anything else: I have been a mad woman the last 3 weeks. Since I knew it was safe for her to come out its been no holding back. Ive been walking a minimum of 35 minutes a day fast walking, jumping on the trampoline with my boys, lifting heavy thing if needed, helping the hubby in the yard, lifting, shoveling rock etc, and just been myself. It just shows she wasnt ready to come out even though we thought she was... Wish I could have seen into the future lol
Its been hard because its been such a huge distraction, its consumed me and my family, my poor hubby has had the fire stations on hold daily thinking we might have an emergency delivery lol.... We will all be glad when she is here...


 https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCb_9xgG0j4rpFgFwet7YOgg/featured  Im working on so much right now so life is crazy but I love it!!!!

My facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Baby-Strides-Fitness-358786700803002/







Comments

Popular Posts