Baby #3- Pregnancy Diary- 38 Weeks!!!



Baby girl is still baking, still measuing about 2 weeks behind...







Date: June 8th, 2016

How far along: 38 Weeks! Wowza

Total weight gain: i was 126 at my Dr. Appt not to shabby

Maternity clothes: Nope nope nope :) and nope :)

Stretch marks: Still no and since im not really getting bigger just lower id say im safe!!!!

I still am still using the It Works Stretch Mark  cream daily also! I really feel like its keeping my skin soft, and when im itchy and use it the itching totally goes away!!!  www.wrapsandmorewithtiff.com  check it out!

Sleep: Still sleeping well, im just anxious at this point, but no pians or aches which is super nice...

Best moment of this week: Well  each week we make it the healthier she is so this is huge!

Miss anything: Its starting to get hot here, and being prego im hot anyways, so thats getting a little uncomfortable. But not really, im trying to enjoy every moment of this last few weeks.

Movement: She still has her moments but shes definitely not moving as much..

Food cravings: I dont really have much of an appetite so mainly fruit to be honest.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really, I just always feel on edge I guess now, Anxious makes your tummy feel of. 
Gender: GIRL! GIRL! GIRL! GIRL! GIRL! did I say GIRL!!! 

*****Kinsley Anne Shireman*****      
Labor signs: Daily, I am going through all the typical labor its justs not kicking over. Although im still 4cm and 90%

Wedding rings on or off: on and lose still

Happy or moody most of the time: Im happy, but ready, and anxious how this will all play out at this point, really shocked im still prego
Looking forward to: Having her in my arms...

Anything else: Ive been super crampy this week, lots of lower back pain, and period type cramps, tons of contractions and ive been losing plug over the last few weeks, so my body is for sure ready to go. Time for it to kickstart into the real deal!!

 https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCb_9xgG0j4rpFgFwet7YOgg/featured  Im working on so much right now so life is crazy but I love it!!!!

My facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Baby-Strides-Fitness-358786700803002/





Comments

Popular Posts