Baby #3- Pregnancy Diary- Week 37! Full term!!!!




Baby girl is gonna be small! My guess is 5lbs 3 oz an 18"....

Date: June 1st, 2016

How far along: 37 Weeks and technically out of the woods and FULL TERM!!!!

Total weight gain: 17-18 i think, i fluctuate a little but around 126-127lbs

Maternity clothes: Nope nope nope :) and nope :)

Stretch marks: Still no and since im not really getting bigger just lower id say im safe!!!!

I still am still using the It Works Stretch Mark  cream daily also! I really feel like its keeping my skin soft, and when im itchy and use it the itching totally goes away!!!  www.wrapsandmorewithtiff.com  check it out!

Sleep: Actually good, I didnt get the middle of the night peeing this pregnancy, which suprises me because when im awake I live in the bathroom. 

Best moment of this week: Reching this week. Last week was great but now I know she can come at any time without having to deal with the NICU!!!

Miss anything: Not now!! I started working out again this last week since I dont care now when she comes. The thing id say I miss now is just feeling at peace and not wondering every moment if shes coming..

Movement: She has slowed way down, she still is active but not nearly as much.

Food cravings: still not much but fruit, i dont really have craving as such...

Anything making you queasy or sick: this week i havent felt the greatest actually, just kinda ugh... my tummy just feels off.

Gender: GIRL! GIRL! GIRL! GIRL! GIRL! did I say GIRL!!! 

*****Kinsley Anne Shireman*****      
Labor signs: tons and tons, a few days i thought was it, many days of all day contractions just obviously they stopped because im still here...
Wedding rings on or off: on and lose still
Happy or moody most of the time: Im ready now, its been a stressful few weeks of hoping and praying id make it to today. So now im just ready to hold my princess in my arms and know that shes safe.

Looking forward to: Seeing my baby girl IM READY!!!!!

Anything else: Ive been super crampy this week, lots of lower back pain, and period type cramps, tons of contractions and ive been losing plug over the last few weeks, so my body is for sure ready to go. Time for it to kickstart into the real deal!!


 https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCb_9xgG0j4rpFgFwet7YOgg/featured  Im working on so much right now so life is crazy but I love it!!!!

My facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Baby-Strides-Fitness-358786700803002/







I did a new sillouette pic since my last one was 32 weeks!!!


Comments

Popular Posts