Baby #3- Pregnancy Diary!- Week 28- 7 months!




Our princess is about 2.5-3 lbs and about 15.5 inches long!





Date: March 30th, 2016

How far along: 28 weeks- 7 months!!

Total weight gain: about 10.5 lbs! Current weight 119

Maternity clothes: no, leggings, jeans and comfys are my go to!! I seriously cant wait for warmer weather, im ready for maxis and shorts!!

Stretch marks: nope, im telling ya It Works stretch mark cream is awesome!!!  www.wrapsandmorewithtiff.com  check it out!

Sleep: pretty good actually. Im not at that uncomfortable stage yet!!!!

Best moment of this week: getting more stuff for our princess!! Its all starting to feel so real, especially when I come home with adorable little girl outfits!!

Miss anything:  energy! Im definitely low.... but my workouts help for sure!

Movement: ALL THE TIME!!!

Food cravings: same- watermelon!!!!!! still and fruit in general love it!

Anything making you queasy or sick: still my pills sometimes and just random times...

Gender: GIRL! GIRL! GIRL! GIRL! GIRL! did I say GIRL!!!

Labor signs:  lots of braxton hicks but thats it for now. please at least 9 more weeks...

Belly button in or out: getting way more shallow! its never popped out in the past but it might this lol..

Wedding rings on or off: on and lose still

Happy or moody most of the time: happy, but definitley way shorter tempered :)

Looking forward to: every day, with this most likely being my final pregnancy im trying to soak it all in... tear

Anything else: Workouts are going great and I love now sharing them on my you tube channel!!! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCb_9xgG0j4rpFgFwet7YOgg/featured  Im working on so much right now so life is crazy but I love it!!!!




Comments

Popular Posts