Baby #3- Pregnancy Diary! - Week 29!












Date: April 6th, 2016

How far along: 29 weeks! OMG almost in the 30's

Total weight gain: about 11.5 lbs current weight today at dr's was 120lbs which im happy with, just hope I dont gain too much more. :)

Maternity clothes: nope, same old.... i got to wear a maxi this week and sandals!!!!!

Stretch marks: no, no, no.. Im blessed but im telling ya It Works stretch mark cream is awesome!!!  www.wrapsandmorewithtiff.com  check it out!

Sleep: ok, i keep waking up on my back, so its been a little sore... but not horrible actually...

Best moment of this week: Having an awesome birthday for my baby turning 6!!!!

Miss anything: no, im loving every minute of this. I feel good, just a little tired but I love being prego so I want to soak in every min.

Movement: ALL THE TIME!!! SO much and tons of rolls...

Food cravings: same- still fruit, if I get full it makes me feel sick

Anything making you queasy or sick: my pills sometimes or eating to full, I have to snack

Gender: GIRL! GIRL! GIRL! GIRL! GIRL! did I say GIRL!!!

Labor signs:  tons of braxton hicks shes so low ....

Belly button in or out: definitely more flat lol

Wedding rings on or off: on and lose still

Happy or moody most of the time: happy!!!!

Looking forward to: enjoying every day!!!! I seriously only have like 8 weeks to go yikes1

Anything else: Workouts are going great and I love now sharing them on my you tube channel!!! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCb_9xgG0j4rpFgFwet7YOgg/featured  Im working on so much right now so life is crazy but I love it!!!!







Comments

Popular Posts