Baby #3- Pregnancy Diary! Week 31!





Baby girl is about 3.3 lbs and 16.5 inches long


Date: April 20th, 2016

How far along: 31 weeks!  

Total weight gain: About 12.5 lbs Im about 121 same!

Maternity clothes: No, same old, leggings, comfy pants at home, jeans with a band

Stretch marks: no, no, no.. Im blessed but im telling ya It Works stretch mark cream is awesome!!!  www.wrapsandmorewithtiff.com  check it out!

Sleep: eh, weird dreams, sleepless kiddos, and restless nights but other than that just peachy lol

Best moment of this week: Im still prego lol, enjoying every moment as we come close to the end

Miss anything: working out fully, feeling empty and having energy haha, but really no because I truly do love this experience

Movement: All the time, sometimes i swear shes having a boxing match

Food cravings: still watermelon like 2-3 huge bowls a day!

Anything making you queasy or sick: still just at random but not much these days

Gender: GIRL! GIRL! GIRL! GIRL! GIRL! did I say GIRL!!!

Labor signs: WELL, i have been having so many braxton hicks that I told my dr today and he decided to check me, turns out im already 70% effaced and 1 cm dialated, so not good, these braxton hicks are doing to much. I have to go in on tues for a fetel fibronectin test to see if there is a chance i am going to go into labour in the next 2 weeks, praying really hard thats not the case, I need to make it to 36 weeks.
Belly button in or out: pretty flat, and it pops out when i jump rope lol

Wedding rings on or off: on and lose still

Happy or moody most of the time: Im happy, kinda sad its almost over, but now a little scared, I dont want her coming that early.

Looking forward to: meeting her of course, but right now just every day with my boys and soaking everything in.

Anything else: Well  workouts have slowed down now, Im not on bed rest but he for sure wants me to take it easy until we know more. No high impact, jump ropes etc :( so mainly walking, biking and lighter weights, but dont worry im still doing videos!!!! Check it out!

 https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCb_9xgG0j4rpFgFwet7YOgg/featured  Im working on so much right now so life is crazy but I love it!!!!

My facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Baby-Strides-Fitness-358786700803002/








Comments

Popular Posts