Baby #3- Pregnancy Diary! Week 30!



30 Weeks! Baby girl is super low, head down for about 10 weeks now, and giving me lots of  Braxton Hicks
About 3 lbs and 16" long






Date: April 13th, 2016********  OOPs accidentally wrote the 14th on my board

How far along: 30 weeks!!! Officially the home stretch, maybe 8 weeks to go

Total weight gain: About 12.5 lbs Im about 121

Maternity clothes: No, same old

Stretch marks: no, no, no.. Im blessed but im telling ya It Works stretch mark cream is awesome!!!  www.wrapsandmorewithtiff.com  check it out!

Sleep: Still pretty good, its not the baby or pregnancy thats waking me up at night its my older kiddos

Best moment of this week: Just enjoying being prego....Got the boys room done and about to start on the nursery!!!

Miss anything: Not really, I even stepped up my workouts this week!!!

Movement: So many rolls and kicks its unreal. Shes an active little girl!

Food cravings: fruit, fruit and more fruit

Anything making you queasy or sick: its really so random, some days nothing then a day where nothing settles at all

Gender: GIRL! GIRL! GIRL! GIRL! GIRL! did I say GIRL!!!

Labor signs: lots of practice stuff going on but praying not for at least 7 more weeks

Belly button in or out: pretty flat, and it pops out when i jump rope lol

Wedding rings on or off: on and lose still

Happy or moody most of the time: pretty happt most of the time, I have a way shorter fuse though im not gonna lie lol

Looking forward to: meeting her of course, but right now just every day with my boys and soaking everything in.

Anything else: Workouts are going great and I love now sharing them on my you tube channel!!!
Ive stepped up my workouts this week and started doing burpees again and more core stuff again. I love sharing my workouts so please check it out and share with friends!!!

 https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCb_9xgG0j4rpFgFwet7YOgg/featured  Im working on so much right now so life is crazy but I love it!!!!

My facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Baby-Strides-Fitness-358786700803002/







Comments

Popular Posts