Baby #3- Pregnancy Diary- Week 27! 3rd Trimester!!










Date: March 23rd, 2016

How far along: 27 weeks, Third Trimester, woot woot!!!

Total weight gain: about 10 lbs i weighted in at 118.5 this am!!! feeling happy about that!!

Maternity clothes: nope, im so thankful its almost time for shorts and maxis!!! Im not liking bending down for boots and pulling on jeans lol

Stretch marks: nope, im telling ya It Works stretch mark cream is awesome!!!  www.wrapsandmorewithtiff.com  check it out!

Sleep: not bad at all actually, my fitbit says im pretty restless at night but im comfortable at least.. a body pillow is a must!

Best moment of this week: we went back for our redo 4d Ultra sound since baby girl was being stubborn, but we didnt do much better lol... this is the best we could get..

26 weeks 6 days, baby girl was buried in my placenta and didn't want to move her face...

Miss anything:  not really, I do feel pretty good, my energy is definitely low, but hey 2 kids and 1 on the way what do I expect, lol

Movement: ya and she has her patterns now, I know the times she the most active!!

Food cravings: watermelon!!!!!! still and fruit in general love it!

Anything making you queasy or sick:still my pills sometimes and just random times...

Gender: GIRL! GIRL! GIRL! GIRL! GIRL! did I say GIRL!!!

Labor signs:  more braxton hicks this week but thats it. 

Belly button in or out: still in but will pop sometimes in certain positions lol

Wedding rings on or off: on and lose still

Happy or moody most of the time: im tired....

Looking forward to: we will see her again on saturday, trying a 3rd and final 4d to get a good pic for my wall... fingers crossed

Anything else: Workouts are going great and I love now sharing them on my you tube channel!!! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCb_9xgG0j4rpFgFwet7YOgg/featured  Im working on so much right now so life is crazy but I love it!!!!




Comments

Popular Posts