Baby #3-Pregnancy diary- Week 26!




shes about 1 2/3 lbs and about 14 inches long!!!! 


Date: March 16th, 2016

How far along: 26 weeks!! Almost 3rd trimester!!!

Total weight gain: about 10-11 lbs im around 119ish shes now almost 2 lbs

Maternity clothes: no, still my normal. my jeans are not as comfy anymore but still fit. leggings also

Stretch marks: still no and praying never :)

Sleep: so so, im definitely not super comfortable anymore, and I keep waking up flat on my back which makes for some pretty nice back aches ouch!

Best moment of this week: we saw her on a 3d US, tried to get a face shot but she was being super shy, so we are trying again on tuesday...

Miss anything:  no, i do feel big, and my belly feels so full. lol go figure

Movement: constant, shes an active little one

Food cravings: watermelon!!!!!!

Anything making you queasy or sick:still my pills sometimes and just random times...

Gender: GIRL! GIRL! GIRL! GIRL! GIRL! did I say GIRL!!!

Labor signs:  nope, not really, occasional braxton hicks but thats it

Belly button in or out: still in, but way more shallow...

Wedding rings on or off: on and lose still

Happy or moody most of the time: im tired....

Looking forward to: seeing her again on tuesday! 1 day shy of 27 weeks

Anything else: Workouts are going great and I love now sharing them on my you tube channel!!! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCb_9xgG0j4rpFgFwet7YOgg/featured  Im working on so much right now so life is crazy but I love it!!!!



Comments

Popular Posts