Baby #3- Pregnancy Diary- 25 Weeks!



Baby Girl is about 1.5 lbs and 13.5 inches long!!!



Date: March 9th, 2016

How far along: 25 weeks!! omg, seriously time slow down...

Total weight gain: about 8.5 lbs. started at 108.5 now 117 ish 

Maternity clothes: nope, i wont either, luckily its gonna be maxi season soon!! I actually wore my normal little jean shorts today!! size 0

Stretch marks: nope, and still praying

Sleep: not great but not horrible, had a little sinus thing this week so not helping

Best moment of this week: went to my check up and heard her heart beat! 

Miss anything:  same thing empty, lol, but not really, im really trying to enjoy every moment

Movement: omg yes! shes everywhere, and im seeing it way more on the outside now

Food cravings: watermelon!!!!!!

Anything making you queasy or sick:still my pills sometimes and just random times...

Gender: GIRL! GIRL! GIRL! GIRL! GIRL! did I say GIRL!!!

Labor signs:  Braxton hicks started, and i have been havng bad round ligament pain, :( pulled it last week ouch..

Belly button in or out: still in, but way more shallow...

Wedding rings on or off: on and lose still

Happy or moody most of the time: pretty happy, but tired, baby 3 is kicking my ass

Looking forward to: my next 4d ultra sound March 16th!!

Anything else: Workouts are going great and I love now sharing them on my you tube channel!!! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCb_9xgG0j4rpFgFwet7YOgg/featured  Im working on so much right now so life is crazy but I love it!!!!




Comments

Popular Posts