Baby #3- Pregnancy Diary- Week 24! 6 months !!!








Date: March 2nd, 2016

How far along: 24 weeks! 6 months yay!!! I cant believe it already, time is seriously flying.

Total weight gain: 7lbs, I weighed in at 115.6....Im happy with that, trying to keep it no more than 15lbs total. 

Maternity clothes: no change, my normal clothes with a belly band, leggings and comfys!!! I dont buy maternity stuff....

Stretch marks: nada, 

Sleep: ok, my fitbit says im a very restless sleeper :(

Best moment of this week: I found her bedding set!!!! and I think we've decided on her name!!!!

Miss anything:  still feeling empty, I feel so full all the time, and bending over east, I cant wait for sandal weather...

Movement: flips, kicks, rolls, punches, gymnastics!! lol shes been all over the place, but shes very low...

Food cravings:  no change there, watermelon and fruits are my go too...

Anything making you queasy or sick: I have a random day or moment but very rare

Gender: GIRL! GIRL! GIRL! GIRL! GIRL! did I say GIRL!!!

Labor signs:  nope, no braxton hicks yet either!

Belly button in or out: still in, its never popped...

Wedding rings on or off: on and lose still

Happy or moody most of the time: generally happy, but my patience is not the same lol

Looking forward to: my next 4d ultra sound March 16th!!

Anything else: Workouts are going great and I love now sharing them on my you tube channel!!! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCb_9xgG0j4rpFgFwet7YOgg/featured  Im working on so much right now so life is crazy but I love it!!!!



Comments

Popular Posts