My Pregnancy Diary Week 32!

 
 
 
Baby Colton is around 4 lbs!

August 22nd, 2013

How far along: 32 Weeks! 8 months- 8 weeks to go!

Total weight gain: 16 lbs

Maternity clothes: nope, same old story, but I did buy a few med tops just so they would cover my lower belly :)

Stretch marks: nope, thank goodness

Sleep: pretty good actually, just a few pee breaks in the middle of the night but not to bad. Im actually pretty comfortable!

Best moment of this week: just knowing I get to meet my new little peanut in 8 weeks or less :)

Miss anything: not really. I feel good and really do love being prego. Im really trying to enjoy every moment, we are undecided if we will try for a 3rd so this could be my last.

Movement: omg, so much. He roles all the time and I see feet coming out of the side of my belly sometimes :) so weird and creepy but so amazing!

Food cravings: nope, I do love me some chocolate but luckily I have good self control! and my fruit of course, still watermelon is my favorite and grapes and strawberries!

Anything making you queasy or sick: nope

Have you started to show yet: ---------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Gender: Baby Colton

Labor signs: no, but more Braxton hicks

Belly button in or out: flat :)

Wedding rings on or off: on and still lose...

Happy or moody most of the time: happy and getting excited and anxious

Looking forward to: meeting my little man!

Anything else: just getting excited!  im at the end now and need to get going on the baby room. Still rocking the workouts and actually still jump roping which is surprising even me :) Just trying to stay active everyday and not let the tiredness take over :)

Comments

Popular Posts