My Pregnancy Diary Week 30!

Baby Colton is about 3-3.5 lbs and 15.5-16.5 inches long!

August 8th, 2013




How far along:30 Weeks! 

Total weight gain:13-14 lbs

Maternity clothes:Nope same old, but tops are definitely getting short now :)

Stretch marks:no, no, no and praying no

Sleep:eh, not bad but not great! I jinxed myself last week about the middle of the night pee trips. It started :( Just not able to get totally comfortable anymore...

Best moment of this week:realizing I get to meet my new little munchkin in 10 weeks or less!!!

Miss anything:feeling empty! lol. I seriously feel full all the time. Eating at all is becoming a challenge now. I have very little appetite.

Movement: so much! I love this part, figuring out what your feeling or what body part is protruding out of your belly, lol and little alienish but so cool!

Food cravings:sweets! Been wanting more sweets than usual. But still fruit. 

Anything making you queasy or sick: nope

Have you started to show yet: *&%$$#$@$^%

Gender: p is for penis! That is what we have :)

Labor signs:no jsut more BH. and lots of round ligament pain. Although sometime I feel him so low I think he might just drop out :)

Belly button in or out: still in but bulging! Dont know this time we will see...

Wedding rings on or off:on and still lose!

Happy or moody most of the time:happy, anxious, moody moments, tired, excited, overwhelmed, uncomfortable, emotional, lol!

Looking forward to: We leave today for a long babymoon/ Anniversary weekend getaway! Just the 2 of us! Hiking, sleeping in, shopping, relaxing and no schedule!

Anything else: still exercising 5-6 days a weeks. I actually jump roped this am still. Still doing the HIIT training just modified. Alternate just cardio days with HIIT days. Feeling good and still rockin it out!




Belly Shot!
 


Comments

Popular Posts