My Pregnancy Diary Week 29!

Baby Colton is around 2.75 and about 15-16 inches from head to toe!

August 1st, 2013

How far along: 29 Weeks!

Total weight gain: 13.4 lbs

Maternity clothes: Same stuff, but some tops are now becoming short so I may need to but some new ones :)
Stretch marks: No, and at this point I am really praying I don't!

Sleep: Still pretty decent. Still no middle of the night bathroom trips which is awesome. Just those crazy dreams.

Best moment of this week: Seeing my little nugget again! And getting the all clear from my doc at my apt! He said im growing right on track and everything looks great! I really love my doc. He is totally on board with all my alternative ways and hasn't even mentioned the fact that im not gaining a lot!

Miss anything: Energy :( I got a glimpse of it back a few weeks ago but its gone I think or good this time... Just prep for #2 I guess.
Movement: Yes! he's actually having a little dance party in my belly right now :)

Food cravings: no, im so boring! I am liking my dark chocolate, and some sweets though. Really trying to limit that!

Anything making you queasy or sick: no, I feel good!

Have you started to show yet: really!!!!!!
 
Gender: boy, oh boy!

Labor signs: no, still just the occasional Braxton hick but that is it.

Belly button in or out: in for now!

Wedding rings on or off: on and still lose

Happy or moody most of the time: happy, and emotional. I can cry really easy at this point. I feel very sensitive :(

Looking forward to: I am on to doc check ups every 2 weeks now so hearing the little heart beat again. Also our vaca next weekend. Taking a little babymoon for our 6 yr wedding anniversary!

Anything else: Im having some headaches now :( And he has moved up high enough now that im starting to feel him under my ribs when im sitting down. ugh this part is no fun. Brekken used to always have a foot or his butt shoved under my ribs and it was so painful. Not looking forward to that feeling again...





His heart beat is higher now around 150-170 bpm! He is so cute!


He looks a lot like Brekken!





His head is always in my placenta! I guess its a nice pillow!





 
 

I Look Tired!

Comments

Popular Posts