My Pregnancy Diary Week 33!

 
 
Baby Colton is around 4.5 lbs and 17.5 inches.
I can see in my face how tired I look...Long week.

August 29th, 2013

How far along: 33 Weeks! Hopefully only 4-5 weeks to go! Brekken was a week early and supposedly altitude can make you go early so 38 weeks ish would be great!

Total weight gain: 17 ish, not 100% Sure

Maternity clothes: nope, my old ones from Brekken (pants) are still way to big, so still doing the band on my old shorts and my fav old navy tanks! oh and maxis still of course...

Stretch marks: nope, thank goodness

Sleep: not great but could be a lot worse. Middle of the night pee trips but not every night, weird dreams again though. But body wise im pretty comfortable...

Best moment of this week: honestly its been a rough week with family stuff, so the best moment was feeling my baby boy movin around...

Miss anything: im starting to miss just feeling normal. I feel like I have done really well this pregnancy but im definitely ready to get my old body back and my old energy and just be me again...
Movement: all the time. He for sure has his sleep patterns but pretty sure I saw a foot coming out the side of my belly the other day, lol...

Food cravings: not overly, I still love the fruit, choc, salads but im noticing im really not very hungry and nothing really ever sounds good..

Anything making you queasy or sick: nope

Have you started to show yet: ---------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Gender: Baby Colton

Labor signs: I had a little scare the other day. Was having Braxton Hicks like every 5 min. I was getting them all day long. They never got stronger and weren't overly painful so I figured I was just stressed and over doing it... I have been getting them a lot but not like that.

Belly button in or out: flat :)

Wedding rings on or off: on and still lose...

Happy or moody most of the time: happy but this has been a really rough week. :(

Looking forward to: meeting my little man!


Anything else: not this week.


Feel like I popped a lot this week!

Comments

Popular Posts