Baby #3- Pregnancy Diary- Week 22!



Baby Girl is about a pound and around 11.5 inches long!!!




Date: Feb 17th, 2016

How far along: 22 weeks!

Total weight gain: about 6 lbs Im around 114.5 

Maternity clothes:  No, still in my skinny jeans, leggings and anything comfy.... 

Stretch marks: still prying never

Sleep: ok, peeing all the time now, so sometimes it wakes me, and the dreams are starting... :( 

Best moment of this week: just feeling good! not sick, lots of movements, rolls, kicks and jabs daily!

Miss anything: not really. im enjoying every moment because this is more than likely the last time ill ever be pregnant.. :(

Movement: ALL THE TIME!!!!! I love it.

Food cravings:  watermelon is really a want!! I love fruit and nuts :)

Anything making you queasy or sick: very rarely now, wooohoooo

Gender: GIRL! GIRL! GIRL! GIRL! GIRL! did I say GIRL!!!

Labor signs:  nope, random pulls and twinges but thats it! not before 36 weeks please ;)

Belly button in or out: getting more shallow but most likely will stay in

Wedding rings on or off: on and lose still

Happy or moody most of the time: feeling happy, I really do enjoy being prego :)

Looking forward to: my next 4d ultra sound March 16th!!

Anything else: Just feeling good, and I started my you tube channel finally!!!!! workouts, tips and more check it out
Baby Strides Fitness!!!!!



Comments

Popular Posts