Baby #3- Pregnancy Diary-Week 23!





















Date: Feb 24th, 2016

How far along: 23 weeks! almost 6 months!!!

Total weight gain: still about 6 lbs I weighed i this am at 114.8 :)

Maternity clothes: leggings, jeans with a belly band and sweats lol, im home alot!!!

Stretch marks: looks like (fingers are crossed) Im gonna be in the clear

Sleep: not too bad, I got a fitbit for my bday and I am definitely restless but im sleeping decent

Best moment of this week: feeling her constantly doing flips in my belly!! I love that feeling of a little life growing in there, it truly is a miracle!

Miss anything:  im starting to feel very full, so id have to say the empty feeling is what I miss most, I feel stuffed permanently...

Movement: this last week its been crazy, all the time I feel like. Shes doing gymnastics in there I think.

Food cravings:  still watermelon and nuts are my go too :) I make my own raw trail mix and its such an easy healthy snack -just dont go nuts ;)

Anything making you queasy or sick: I have a random day or moment but very rare

Gender: GIRL! GIRL! GIRL! GIRL! GIRL! did I say GIRL!!!

Labor signs:  nope, no braxton hicks yet either!

Belly button in or out: still in, its never popped...

Wedding rings on or off: on and lose still

Happy or moody most of the time: Happy! pregnancy is amazing :)

Looking forward to: my next 4d ultra sound March 16th!!

Anything else: Workouts are going great and I love now sharing them on my you tube channel!!! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCb_9xgG0j4rpFgFwet7YOgg/featured  Im working on so much right now so life is crazy but I love it!!!!



Comments

Popular Posts