Baby #3- Pregnancy Diary- Week 20!!! Half way there!!!



Baby girl is about 10" and around 12oz. The size of a banana, and now measured from head to toe!




Date: Feb 3rd, 2016

How far along: 20 Weeks!!! Officially half way mark!!!

Total weight gain: about 5 lbs Im around 113.5, starting weight was 108.5 but I lost a couple then gained.

Maternity clothes:  No I still fit into all my skinny jeans, I just use a belly band. Of course leggings are the best!! 

Stretch marks: No, and I doubt it. I never have in the past 2 so I don't feel this will be any different.

Sleep: good actually, the mid way point is good in pregnancy. not to big yet, no body aches, and a good maternity pillow!!

Best moment of this week: feeling all her kicks and rolls. but tomorrow will be the best, I get to see my baby at the Anomaly scan!!! Yay, im sooooo excited!

Miss anything: no, I love being pregnant, I love the process, the feelings, the movement. Its definitely been a rough start but now its time to sit back and enjoy whats most likely my last time with a baby in my belly!

Movement: yep, everyday, the movements are getting stronger and stronger. And I love that my hubby has gotten to feel her now also!

Food cravings: no, I always like fruit and sweets, but no real cravings for anything.

Anything making you queasy or sick: not so much anymore, smells do sometimes and my vitamins sometimes. But feeling pretty good now.

Have you started to show yet: hahah, well yes!
Gender: fingers, toes and anything else possible is crossed that tomorrow we still have a baby girl!!!

Labor signs:  nope, lets wait at least 16 more weeks please.

Belly button in or out: still in, definitely more shallow

Wedding rings on or off: on and lose still

Happy or moody most of the time: happy id say, I for sure can tear up easier than normal :)

Looking forward to: tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow, ya!!!!!!

Anything else: all in all its been a good week. other than the 2ft of snow I could have done without it was a good week!


Everytime i pull out the camera now he wants to take a pic lol.... Love this kid!








Just for fun I wanted to do a comparison of me at 20 Weeks with baby #2 and #3!!!


Comments

Popular Posts