Baby #3- Pregnancy Diary- Week 21!





She was 12 oz at my 20 weeks scan so about 13 ounces now and about 10.5 inches long.
Date: Feb 10th, 2016

How far along: 21 weeks!

Total weight gain: about 5.5 lbs Im around 114 starting weight was 108.5 but I lost a couple then gained.

Maternity clothes:  No I still fit into all my skinny jeans, I just use a belly band. Of course leggings are the best!! 

Stretch marks: No, and I doubt it. I never have in the past 2 so I don't feel this will be any different.

Sleep: eh, the night time peeing has begun :(

Best moment of this week: feeling more kicks a rolls!!! also seeing doc and finding out my 20 week scan went perfect and we have a very healthy perfect baby girl!!!!
Miss anything: not really, im starting to feel full and stuffed constantly. I dont like that feeling, I like to feel empty, guess i wont have that feeling for a while lol...
Movement: Every single day, and multiple times a day. I love it. Rolls, kicks and jabs!

Food cravings:  no real crvings but the love for watermelon has kicked back in ;)

Anything making you queasy or sick: occasionally, but at total random.

Gender: GIRL! GIRL! GIRL! GIRL! GIRL! did I say GIRL!!!

Labor signs:  hopefully not for at least 15 more weeks.

Belly button in or out: still in, definitely more shallow

Wedding rings on or off: on and lose still

Happy or moody most of the time: mostly happy, but I can cry easily nd I have a shorter fuse.

Looking forward to: my next 4d ultra sound around 26 weeks!!!!

Anything else: All in all im feeling pretty good, a little like a stuffed chicken lol. Definitely feel like im running out of room. But workouts are going great and still able to do everything I always did!


Comments

Popular Posts