My Pregnancy Diary Week 28! 7 months!!!

Baby Colton is about 2.5 lbs
July 25th, 2013

How far along: 28 Weeks! 7 months down 3 to go!

Total weight gain: 12 ish

Maternity clothes: nope same old, normal clothes with a belly band, old shorts done up normal, my favorite The Perfect Tank from old navy (in like 15 colors) and maxis!!

Stretch marks: no, no, no, no! my daily mantra lol

Sleep: pretty good! Still not waking up to pee which is nice! Dreams are still really intense though...
Best moment of this week: We got to see our little boy again! He was a little stubborn last week so she brought us back in for another try. But he was still favoring my placenta and my back, :) I think we might have a shy one on our hands...

Miss anything: My energy has disappeared again :(
Movement: Tons and tons. Rolls, kicks, jabs, punches, you name it he does it!

Food cravings: Same old. Still loving the fruits and veggies!

Anything making you queasy or sick: No except I have noticed on long car rides I get a little queasy, hmm weird...

Have you started to show yet:   I'm LMAO! ha, ha,ha
 
Gender: boy, boy, boy

Labor signs: nope, a few fake contractions but that's it! lots of round ligament pain though

Belly button in or out: its still in but getting pretty flat, hehe

Wedding rings on or off: on and still lose

Happy or moody most of the time: Happy for the most part, tired and definitely have my moments though...No angel here!

Looking forward to: The Ultrasound tech asked if I wanted to come back in for her to train someone so im going back one more time next weeks! I cant pass up seeing my little man :)

Anything else: Feeling good other than being tired. And Im still getting sciatic pain here and there. I really need an adjustment. I feel big and all belly. He is definitely getting big!

Comments

Popular Posts