My Pregnancy Diary Week 25!

 
 
Happy 4th of July!!!
 
Baby Colton s about 13.5 inches and around 1.5lb



 
July 4th, 2013


How far along: 25 Weeks!

Total weight gain: 9.5-10 lbs

Maternity clothes: nope, same old story! Maxis, old shorts,  tanks and dresses....

Stretch marks: nope and nope

Sleep: good other than these crazy dreams...They are just so vivid they make me feel like I don't sleep well.

Best moment of this week: spending time with out of town family, and hearing his little heart beat at my check up, he kept kicking the Doppler on my tummy, so cute! He is growing great has a strong heart beat and my doc gave me the all clear for not having to do my glucose test! Wahooo!

Miss anything: not really, I feel great, not having any pains, and Im loving being prego!

Movement: tons and tons. I definitely have noticed his patterns now. He keeps getting the hiccups also which I love, its such a weird feeling.

Food cravings: Nope, just still loving my fruits and veggies. I am liking dried fruit a lot, but trying to keep that low and sticking to the natural stuff.

Anything making you queasy or sick: not at all, feel great!

Have you started to show yet: :)

Gender: BOY BOY BOY!

Labor signs: no, just the practice stuff. Braxton hicks but not tons and lots of round ligament pain still mostly on my right side.

Belly button in or out: Still in!

Wedding rings on or off: on and still loose!

Happy or moody most of the time: Happy, except my 3 yr old has turned into a bit of a monster lately so that makes me a bit moody and extra tired!

Looking forward to: Just more of the same. Lots of movements and hopefully next week we will do another 3d US so I will get to see my baby again!

Anything else: Just feeling great a little hot since its been in the 90's but im dealing. Im still rocking my workouts. Still jump roping, doing burpees and most of my same old stuff. I mix it up with cardio days but still working out 35-50 min 5 days a weeks!


Comments

Popular Posts